Child Placement Review Board
The Executive Committee is comprised of five appointed members, five elected members, and one chair.
The Executive Committee has the authority and duty to:
- Identify the need for child advocacy programs that are determined to be in the best interest of the child welfare system;
- Employ, supervise and evaluate the Executive Director of the Board, who serves as chief administrator for the agency;
- Advise the Executive Director on the establishment of training for the Board and provide periodic in-service training for the Board;
- Create a written annual report that includes recommendations to the Governor, the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of the State, and the General Assembly concerning resources, policies, procedures and statutes which affect the goal of permanency for children.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of the Board's child placement review program.
- Determine what information is necessary for reviewing and monitoring a child's placement.
The current members of the Executive Committee are as follows:
|Judy Mellen||Vice Chair (Elected; K/S)|
|Bonnie Maull||Personnel Officer (Appointed; Sussex)|
|Barbara Blair||Appointed (NCC)|
|Joe Dell'Olio||Appointed (NCC)|
|Alexis Bryan-Dorsey||Appointed (K)|
|Bob Hamilton||Elected (NC4)|
|Rita Nelson||Elected (S3)|
|Ruth Noriega||Elected (K/S)|
|Cheryl Mitchell||Elected S3|