Supported Decision Making 2018 Conference Materials
- Social Security and SSI
- Decision-Making in Delaware
- Supported Decision-Making: Protecting Rights, Ensuring Choices
Information for the Public
Information For Lawyers
Presented at The Role of the Ad Litem Attorney in Chancery Court Guardianships.
- PRACTICAL Tool for Lawyers: Steps in Supporting Decision-Making
- Supported Decision Making
- Supported Decision Making: Appendix
Additional material and the Supported Decision-Making form may be found at the Division of Health and Social Services web site.