NEW Preparing for the Court Interpreter Oral Examination?
If you passed the Delaware Court Interpreter Written Exam and are preparing to take the Oral Examination in September 2018 you are invited to participate in this meeting.
“Introduction to the Oral Exam”
Saturday, June 16, 2018 10:30am - 2:00pm
The purpose of this meeting is to:
- describe the exam: sections, scoring units, timing, repetitions, etc.
- provide helpful resources, strategies, and tips
- explain the use of kits and other test preparation tools
- exchange information for the creation of study groups
- discuss and answer questions regarding upcoming exams and steps in the qualification process.
Bring note-taking material. You are welcome to also bring your laptop. This class is free.
When: SAT JUNE 16, 2018 10:30 am - 2:00 pm
Where: KIRKWOOD LIBRARY-- 6000 Kirkwood Hwy. Wilmington, DE 19808
Email the Court Interpreter Program for more information and to reserve a seat. Space is limited. If you do not have access to email, you may contact Jennifer Figueira at 302-255-0166.
Dates for 2018 Certification Session
|County||Testing Site||Orientation Seminar||Written Exam||Oral Exam|
|New Castle County||Leonard L. Williams Justice Center||—||—||September 18-19|
|Kent County||Kent County Courthouse||—||—||September 20-21|
|Sussex County||—||—||—||Exam must be taken in New Castle County or Kent County|
Please check this webpage for updates. Registration forms and instructions will open by clicking on the date.