The Office of State Court Collections Enforcement (OSCCE) pursues the collection of court-ordered financial assessments through a variety of State and private sector sanctions to ensure the enforcement of judicial branch orders. These orders may include, but are not limited to, restitution, statutory surcharges, fines and court costs.
Make a Payment
OSCCE currently accepts online payments for the following financial assessments:
- Justice of the Peace—All criminal and traffic
- Superior Court—All criminal cases
- Family Court—All criminal cases
- Department of Corrections—Supervision fees and Interstate Compact fees
- Court of Common Pleas—All criminal cases
- Delaware Child Support—Regularly scheduled payments through ePayment; regularly scheduled payments and purge payments can be made through our payment kiosks
- OSCCE Accounts—Specially referred cases to OSCCE for collections by the various Courts. Cases would end in the letter "O".
If you would like to make a payment on an already existing financial obligation, or if a Court sentences you to a new financial obligation today, you may make a payment through a variety of ways at any OSCCE payment center located throughout Delaware.
If Your Account is Delinquent
If your account is delinquent, or alternate payment arrangements need to be made, please contact our office at 302-739-1980 during the hours of 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday (excluding Holidays).
Change of address?
Please notify the payment office.
Payment kiosks are now available at Delaware DMV sites!