All bags entering a Justice of the Peace Court location will be searched.
What to Bring:
- Form of payment, if applicable; cash, check, credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover)
- Evidence, if applicable
- CD/DVD or USB
- Acceptable electronic formats include, .PDF, .DOC, .AVI, .MP4, .MOV, .WMV, .MPEG1, .MPEG2, .MPEG4, .DIVX, .MPG, .MPEG
- Helpful item: legal form of identification (driver’s license, State ID, passport)
What NOT to Bring:
- Cellular telephones and other personal electronic devices are allowed in court facilities, with restrictions, under a court pilot program.
- A weapon is defined as; "An item designed for, or that may be used for, inflicting bodily harm or physical damage...including but not limited to; guns of any type, ammunition, fireworks, electronic control devices, martial arts weapons, knives or bladed instruments of any size, chemical agents, bludgeons and pointed objects such as letter openers."
- All non-medical necessary food & drink
- Alcohol & drugs of any kind along with associated paraphernalia
- Aerosols, including pepper spray
- Any item deemed dangerous by a court security officer
Confiscated items may not be returned to the owner.