Licenses and Registrations

Issuance & Renewal of Licenses to Carry Concealed Deadly Weapons

License to Carry a Concealed Deadly Weapon

Petition for Restoration of Driver's License

Fictitious Name Certificate/Registration of Trade Names, Partnerships and Associations

To apply for a marriage license, contact the Clerk of Peace in your County:

New Castle County website - 302-395-7780

Kent County website - 302-744-2300

Sussex County - 302-853-1717

To apply for a hunting or fishing license, contact the Department of Natural Resources and Environmental Control at 302-739-4431 (License Section, Division of Fish and Wildlife) or visit the DNREC website.