Delaware State Courts
   home | feedback 
Delaware State Courts.  The Official Website of the Delaware Judiciary
Delaware State Courts

Office of the Child Advocate Home

For Attorneys

For Professionals and Organizations

For Parents and Individuals


For Students

About Us
Refer a Child to OCA

Office of the Child Advocate
For Parents and Individuals

Children and families often experience issues that need to be resolved through the courts, through the educational system, or through a variety of other systems.  

If you know of a child who is being abused or neglected by a parent or caregiver and there are proceedings pending in Delaware’s Family Court regarding that child, he or she may be eligible for an attorney guardian ad litem through OCA. Visit our referral page to find out how to make a referral to OCA.

Additional community resources are available for children and/or families experiencing issues other than abuse or neglect by a parent or caregiver, such as problems in school, custody/visitation/child support issues, or juvenile criminal activity.

For Parents and Individuals
For Parents
Legal Assistance for Abused Children
Resources for Adults and Children Who Are Not Abused

How to Contact the Office of the Child Advocate:
900 King Street, Suite 210
Wilmington, DE 19801
Voice (302) 255-1730
Fax (302) 577-6831
6 West Market Street, Suite 1
Georgetown, DE 19947
Voice (302) 856-5720
Fax (302)856-5722