Delaware State Courts
   home | feedback 
Delaware State Courts.  The Official Website of the Delaware Judiciary
Delaware State Courts

 Family Court Home

 Citizen Help Home

 3rd Party/Grandparent  Visitation Overview

 3rd Party/Grandparent  Visitation Instruction  Packetpdf icon



You should use the 3rd Party/GrandParent Visitation Instruction Packet if you would like to request visitation with a child or change the visitation schedule you currently have with your child. Do NOT use this packet if you are a respondent filing an Answer to the Petition for Visitation.

3rd Party/Grandparent Visitation Instruction Packet Adobe Acrobat icon

Third Party/Grandparent Visitation Forms
Below are the forms that are described in the 3rd Party/Grandparent Visitation Instruction Packet. Fill out and file the forms listed below. Do NOT file the forms that are in the Instruction Packet, The forms in the instruction packet are simply to help you understand how to fill out the real forms below. Read the instructions and sample forms in the Instruction Packet carefully BEFORE completing each of the forms below.

Several of the forms may be filled in online and then printed to be filed. If you do not fill out the forms on the computer, write neatly in blue or black ink.

You must file the following forms:

Petition for 3rd Party/Grandparent Visitation or Petition to Modify Visitation Word icon
Custody Separate Statement Word icon
Information Sheet Word icon (one for each Respondent)

File these forms only if they apply to your specific situation (please see instruction packet for more information)

Affidavit that a Party’s Address is Unknown Adobe Acrobat icon
Consent Order - Visitation Word icon
Waiver of Rights Under the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act Word icon
Motion Word icon
Affidavit of Non-Military Service Word icon