Child Placement Review Board
- To promote preservation of the family unit whenever possible by ensuring the provision of adequate reunification services.
- To provide the maximum possible stability to the lives of these children while advocating for case goals that will lead to permanent families for them.
- To ensure that while in care, children's ongoing needs for proper physical, mental and emotional growth and development are met in the least restrictive setting possible.
- To emphasize the difference between a child's perception of time and an adult's in setting case time goals.
- To develop and implement strategies which advocate for resources, procedures and statutes which promote the goal of permanency for children.
Delaware Child Placement Review Board
820 North French Street, 1st Floor
Wilmington, Delaware 19801