Delaware State Courts
   home | feedback 
Delaware State Courts.  The Official Website of the Delaware Judiciary
Delaware State Courts
 Office of State
 Court Collections  Enforcement Home

 Contact Us


 Locations & Hours

 Ways to Make a

How To Take Care of Your Court Assessments

There are two ways to address outstanding financial obligations:

Monetary Payment
Depending on the amount of your financial obligation(s), you can either pay the account(s) in full or establish a monthly payment agreement. To establish a monthly payment agreement, please contact your local OSCCE payment center and speak with one of our collection officers. Any forms requested by a collections officer may be obtained from the Forms page on this website. Payments are accepted in the following forms:

  • Cash - Payments are accepted in person at all OSCCE payment centers and TouchPay Payment Kiosks located at DMVs and Probation Offices through Delaware.

  • Check - Any check submitted to an OSCCE payment center must be pre-printed with your name and address.
    • No starter checks will be accepted. If a check is returned from your bank, there will be a $30.00 processing fee charged to your account.

  • Money Order - A money order payment may be made in person or mailed to an OSCCE payment center.

  • Credit Card - A credit card payment may be made in person at your local OSCCE payment center, mailed in with proper documentation or conducted through a payment by phone, or at a TouchPay Payment Kiosk. We currently accept Debit Cards, Visa, MasterCard and Discover.

  • Online Credit Card Payment - A secure credit card payment may be made online here.

  • Check by Phone (ACH) payment can be made by calling or visiting your local OSCCE payment center and providing your banking routing and account information.
    • No starter checks will be accepted. If a check is returned from your bank, there will be a $30.00 processing fee charged to your account.

Community Service (work referral)
Most judicially ordered cost and fines may be converted to Community Service if you are experiencing a financial hardship. Entry to this program can be handled through OSCCE. Please call your nearest payment center for more details.

OSCCE currently accepts payments for the following financial assessments:
  • Justice of the Peace - All criminal and traffic
  • Superior Court - All criminal cases*
  • Family Court - All criminal cases sentenced prior to 1/1/2002
  • Department of Corrections - Supervsion and Interstate Compact fees
  • Court of Common Pleas - All criminal cases
  • Delaware Child Support - Regularly scheduled payments through ePayment; regularly scheduled payments and purge payments can be made through payment kiosks.
Important: Please read *Superior Court Credit Card Payments only:
If the credit card payment you are making is for a defendant to be discharged from probation or released from a corrections facility, there will be a delay of a minimum of 10-14 days or a maximum of up to 30 days in having the payment credited to the defendant’s account. The defendant will not be discharged or released until payment is credited.   In order to facilitate a timely release or discharge, a cash payment should be made either with the Office of State Court Collections Enforcement or at the Superior Court Prothonotary Office in the County in which the defendant owes the costs.