Refund Policy—All transactions submitted on this site are non-refundable. If you have an inquiry about a previously submitted transaction, please use the Contact Us web page or contact the Court or agency to which you made payment directly.
Please choose which Court or financial assessment you would like to pay. The link will open a new window to the proper agency to accept your payments.
- Justice of the Peace criminal and traffic cases—State of Delaware ePayment
- Superior Court criminal cases*—Velocity Payment System
- Family Court criminal cases sentenced prior to 1/2/ 2002—Velocity Payment System
- Family Court criminal cases sentenced after 1/2/2002—State of Delaware ePayment
- Department of Corrections Supervision and Interstate Compact Fees—State of Delaware ePayment
- Court of Common Pleas cases—State of Delaware ePayment
- DE Child Support—Delaware iPayOnline - Payments may be made online using your bank account
*Superior Court Credit Card Payments Only: If the credit card payment you are making is for a defendant to be discharged from probation or released from a corrections facility, there will be a delay of a minimum of 10-14 days or a maximum of up to 30 days in having the payment credited to the defendant's account. The defendant will not be discharged or released until payment is credited. In order to facilitate a timely release or discharge, a cash payment should be made either with the Office of State Court Collections Enforcement or at the Superior Court Prothonotary Office in the County in which the defendant owes the costs.